Osano is a fully distributed, remote-only, venture-backed startup. Osano focuses on creating transparency in data privacy practices. We’ve developed an easy-to-use data privacy platform that instantly helps websites become compliant with privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep our customers out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with – so that they don’t have to.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our growing engineering team to ensure Osano is delivering the highest quality product.
This is a remote-only role. You must live in the US 48 and be authorized to work in the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Work on a talented product development team focused on delivering delightful products that are empathetic to our users' needs
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, reviewing requirements and user stories to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated test cases.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs using respective tools.
- Track and report QA metrics, for example, defect densities, open defect counts, build-production defect ratio.
We’re looking for people who have:
- 5+ years of successfully improving the quality of software.
- 3+ years of experience with automated testing frameworks tools like Selenium, Cypress.io, and BrowserStack.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and Web Services (including Amazon Web Services)
- Experience with serverless architectures a plus.
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment involving cross-functional teams.
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Great health care
- Remote work
- Opportunity to define the culture
- B-corp with a mission that matters
Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corporation) which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented and we are committed to putting people before profits.
At Osano we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you are interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, where you can do good and do well, say hi!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying