Osano is hiring a sales and marketing leader who has grown B2B subscription revenue in a new market from under $10M to more than $50M per year.
This sales and marketing leader isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, take on the challenges thrown their way and work aggressively. The role requires a seasoned strategic leader with a broad, well-rounded set of skills, the highest level of integrity and energy, passion and enthusiasm to learn new things and take on high-growth responsibilities, and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment. The position will report directly to the CEO.
You’ll be responsible for continuing Osano’s rapid growth by tripling the recurring revenue growth rate by the end of 2022.
You’ll start day zero with steady organic growth and paid acquisition channels that work well an. You’ll inherit a roster of top-tier reference customers ranging from the best of the Fortune 500 to many of the most well known technology companies in the world. You will be supported in your go to market approach with the credibility of a best-of-breed product and jaw dropping gross logo retention.
The data privacy software category is driven by new and expanding regulations around the world and even on a state by state level. This patchwork of laws and the complexity of complying with each of them has made Osano a necessity not an elective purchase.
We value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you are interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, where you can do good and do well, say hi!
- Leadership: Representing the go to market function at leadership and board of directors meetings, the CRO will need to develop rapport and confidence in shepherding the team
- Own the Number: From leads to new customers to renewals, you will be owning the number Osano executes against. Strong planning, forecasting and execution skills will lead to success
- Talent Development: Attract, develop and retain a strong team across all experience levels will be a major responsibility and crucial to your success
- Vision and Strategy: Partner throughout the company to develop a customer acquisition strategy to solidify Osano as a leader in the market
- Process Oriented Execution: Develop frameworks and processes to enable consistent experiences for all prospects and customers
- Systems Thinker: Continuously find improvements to create a delightful customer journey from lead to sale to renewal
- Data Driven Insights: Maniacal focus on testing, measuring, and iterating to deliver strong results
- Prior experience in a related B2B SaaS category such as security, compliance, or legal technology.
- Prior executive responsibility within a company who has experienced rapid growth with 30-100 employees
- 10+ years experience driving recurring revenue through direct sales motions.
- 5+ years of building and managing revenue teams through early growth markets
- A record of consistently recruiting, coaching, motivating, and developing people
- Able to work as a coach and still engage as player
- Record of growing global recurring revenue from new and expansion major accounts
- Strong communicator - in 1:1s, through written communications, meetings, etc.
- Leader who can thrive in a left-brain culture and who makes data driven decisions.
- Has experience with enterprise SaaS
- Enjoys work and understands that success requires hard work
- Highly organized
- Ownership interest/equity in the company
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Great health Care
- Fully and permanently remote company
- B-corp with a mission that matters
Osano is an Austin area startup focused on creating transparency in data. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp) which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying