Osano is hiring a Technical Product Manager of Integrations to join our growing team. This role will be our first dedicated product manager responsible for third-party data API integrations. The ideal candidate is comfortable in the technical details and communicating + collaborating across the company. You’ll own the integrations with various partners in this role, including SAAS vendors, CRM and ERP systems, and marketing platforms. You’ll also drive innovation that helps enable better integrations.
Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed startup focused on creating transparency in data. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp), which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
At Osano, we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you don't exactly meet all of the below requirements, don't let that keep you from applying. We're looking for people who are eager to learn and grow with us. If you're interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, say hi!
- Develop and prioritize the product integrations backlog based on business impact and available resources.
- Work diligently with third parties to access sandbox accounts and APIs by setting up accounts + OAuth apps and working through partnership requirements.
- Specify the integration requirements’ authentication methods needed and which endpoints are relevant from a privacy perspective.
- Articulate the product integration mission, vision and strategy and translate this into product requirements + prioritization with stakeholders.
- Create and implement an efficient and scalable product.
- Proactively fill communication gaps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to streamline the integration process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with engineering, partners, sales, support and other stakeholders.
- Monitor usage of products and features and identify ways to improve the product.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our integrations, assist with documentation and speak with customers as needed.
- Provide partner support and acceptance testing.
- Technical experience required: You have 2+ years of work experience as a technical project or product manager, or you have 1+ years of experience working with APIs (e.g., as a software engineer, QA, or SDET).
- Bonus if you have: work experience at a startup or a SaaS company, a computer science degree, or experience in privacy.
- Familiarity with consuming APIs via multiple authentication mechanisms (API keys, Basic Auth, OAuth, OpenID, etc.)
- You’re able to synthesize the relevant parts of API documentation into specifications for developers.
- You’re highly resourceful and able to overcome obstacles with positivity, creativity, and persistence.
- You’re able to define opportunities and drive towards solutions and experiments.
- You’re patient and detail-oriented.
- You’re able to work with cross-functional teams.
- You have experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment. For us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
A bit more about Osano
We're an easy solution to data privacy laws! Osano is a data privacy platform that instantly helps websites become compliant with laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep companies out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with – so they don't have to.
- Ownership interest/equity in the company
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Sponsored health insurance
- Fully and permanently remote company
- Opportunity to define the culture
- B-corp with a mission that matters
Osano is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, neurodiversity, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value what makes us different and want to see how you can make our team better!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying