Osano is a fully distributed, remote-only, venture-backed startup. Osano focuses on creating transparency in data privacy practices. We’ve developed an easy-to-use data privacy platform that instantly helps websites become compliant with privacy laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep our customers out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with – so that they don’t have to.
We’re hiring a product-minded Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our talented Engineering team.
This is a remote-only role. You must be based in and be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not available in other countries.
- Work alongside a highly skilled team focused on developing high-quality software.
- Deliver delightful user experiences and performant web services, as well as the data structures and interfaces that support them using tech like React, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Neo4j, and AWS.
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from helping scope, design, and develop features to measuring their success and iterating on feedback
- Uphold and improve the high-quality of our codebase by readily reviewing pull-requests, providing constructive feedback, and writing unit and integration tests
- Work alongside other engineers to elevate Osano technology by consistently applying the best software development practices.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years experience delivering high-quality front-end and backend code, on-time, within an agile environment
- Experience building modern REST APIs in Node.js
- Experience building serverless applications using Lambda functions
- Experience designing data structures and querying relational and non-relational database technologies like Postgresql, Neo4j, Amazon QLDB
- Strong software development fundamentals. You know how to decompose problems, design, and iterate on solutions.
- Experience with Git version control system
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment involving cross-functional teams
- Take pride in not only developing but operationally owning the reliability of the features you build.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Great health care
- Remote work
- Opportunity to define the culture
- B-corp with a mission that matters
Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corporation), which means that, while we are a for-profit company, we are also mission-oriented and are committed to putting people before profits.
As a remote-only work environment, we have specific practices to help the teamwork together. Our work culture is highly effective but also opinionated. Please read our document on how we work to make sure it is the right fit for you.
At Osano, we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you are interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven, venture-backed tech startup, where you can do good and do well, say hi!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying