Osano is hiring a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Experience team and lead our customer onboarding. We value operational excellence and giving customers a delightful experience, and this individual will be key to achieving both. The ideal candidate is a rare blend of technical expertise and empathy + enthusiasm for customer support.
Osano is an Austin area, venture-backed startup focused on creating transparency in data. Osano is a B-corp (public benefit corp), which means that, although we are a for-profit company, we are mission-oriented and we wake up every morning with the goal of doing well by doing good.
At Osano we value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you don't exactly meet all of the below requirements, don't let that keep you from applying. We're looking for people who are eager to learn and grow with us. If you're interested in being part of our inclusive, mission-driven tech startup, say hi!
- Own the customer implementation and technical configuration of our software product.
- Drive adoption by training customers to confidently use our platform to its full potential.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to support the entire customer lifecycle, including solving complex challenges and tracking key metrics in the customer journey.
- Delight the customer with quick responses to their support requests.
- Determine platform bugs versus user error using developer tools.
- Build strong relationships with customers by understanding their business, anticipating their needs, and proactively checking in.
- Be the voice of the customer to the team, which is essential for our product’s success.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role with a technical slant like technical program manager, technical customer support, business analyst.
- Background in customer onboarding or vendor management.
- Experience working in software development or with technical teams throughout the software development process.
- Exposure to Hubspot CRM/Service Hub or similar applications to connect with customers.
- Intuition for what makes for an accessible, functional, and positive user experience.
- Interest in data privacy and certifications like CIPP, CIPM, CIPT are a nice-to-have.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment. For us, that means being curious, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
A bit more about Osano
We're an easy solution to data privacy laws! Osano is a data privacy platform that instantly helps websites become compliant with laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep companies out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with – so they don't have to.
- Ownership interest/equity in the company
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Sponsored health insurance
- Fully and permanently remote company
- Opportunity to define the culture
- B-corp with a mission that matters
Osano is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, neurodiversity, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value what makes us different.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying